The Indiana Chapter had a very good meeting on June 8, 2013. During the reception, the members and their guests told anecdotes about their most interesting travels and, in general, shared experiences with like-minded fellow travelers. After a fine lunch, Dr. Ashok Van presented a very interesting and fun slide program titled “Roman Sites and Post-Ghadafi Libya.” The program stimulated some questions and lively discussion.
The next meeting is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013, at from noon to 3 p.m. at the Seasons 52 restaurant. It is located at 8650 Keystone Crossing, which is close to I-465 on the north side of Indianapolis. TCC members and their guests are invited. RSVs should be sent to Frank Basile at email@example.com or phoned to (317) 578-3585.
The program will consist of meeting attendees providing their responses to a series of questions that will be prepared and submitted to members in advance, as well as questions that might be asked during the program. Some of the questions will be:
- What was your most exciting trip experience to date?
- What was your most dangerous travel experience?
- What was your most humorous travel experience?
- Assuming you set travel goals, describe how you go about the process.
- How do you like to travel? Small group; individual; detailed plan; decide on the go; etc.
- What was your most embarrassing moment traveling?
- Have you had any unusual border crossings?
—Frank Basile, Area Coordinator