In celebration of our 60th anniversary, the Board of Directors and Coordinators of the Travelers’ Century Club invite members to join us for a special Pacific Coast cruise in October 2014. This three-day voyage aboard Princess Cruises’ Golden Princess will travel round-trip from Los Angeles, embarking Friday, Oct. 24 at 4 p.m. and returning at 7 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 27. Airport transfers will be available for those who will be arriving from outside of the Los Angeles area.
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles at 4 p.m.
- Day 2: At sea
- Day 3: Ensenada, Mexico (arrive 8 a.m., depart 5 p.m.)
- Day 4: Arrive Los Angeles at 7 a.m.
- Inside cabin from $349 per person plus taxes
- Outside cabin sharing $459 per person plus taxes
- Three or four passengers sharing an outside cabin $229 plus taxes
- Single cabins from $918 plus taxes
About the Golden Princess:
The Golden Princess entered service for Princess Cruises in 2001 and was refurbished in 2012. The ship is 950 feet long, with 17 decks, three main dining rooms, four swimming pools and 1,1,318 passenger cabins. Click here for more details »
If you are interested in joining us, please use the link below to download the registration form and return it to the TCC office. Note: Participants must book using the TCC reservation form (not directly with the cruise line).
- TCC 60th Anniversary Cruise Registration Form »
- Berth Location and Directions for 60th Anniversary Cruise Passengers »
- Ensenada Points of Interest and Shore Excursions »
- Golden Princess Fact Sheet »
- Important Information for Passengers »
- Golden Princess bars »