It will soon be spring and time for the second TCC meeting of 2014 in Austin. If you are looking for new tips to quickly reach that next TCC level, you won’t want to miss our featured speaker. Jordan Hargrave is one of our own TX/OK Chapter members from the Austin area, and we are fortunate that he is even in the country to share his story with us! We’ve also found a lovely venue that everyone should enjoy. Details on the logistics and RSVP request are below.
- Next Member Meeting: April 12, 2014
- Featured Speaker and Topic: Jordan Hargrave (Gold) will share his “Travel Secrets of Hitting 36 Countries in Three Years”
- Location: We will be holding our meeting at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa near Austin. The address is 575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road, Lost Pines, TX 78612.
- Time: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Agenda: Member introductions, chapter and 60th anniversary cruise updates, featured speaker, 2014/2015 meeting schedule reminder, group photo, networking
- Lunch: We will have a Roman Holiday Buffet: Traditional Minestrone, Classic Caesar Salad with Garlic Croutons, Cheese Tortellini in Alfredo Sauce, Herb Grilled Chicken, Gemelli Pasta in Pomodoro Sauce, Traditional Tiramisu. Please bring $50/person for the meal.
- RSVP: For lunch planning purposes, please RSVP to me by April 6.
- Carpooling: If you are interested in either offering a ride or joining another to head to Austin, contact me and I’ll connect those interested carpoolers.
Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise I’ll look forward to your RSVP and seeing you all next month.
—Kim-Kay Randt, Area Coordinator