Our last TCC meeting of 2014 will be in Dallas in October, at a location sure to delight our group of busy travelers. Lyda Hill has secured the Frontiers of Flight Museum for our meeting, and has also agreed to enlighten us with a topic that has global impact.
Details on the logistics and RSVP request are below.
Next Member Meeting – October 4:
- Featured Speaker and Topic: Ms. Lyda Hill will share her thoughts around “Impacting the Globe through Philanthropy”
- Location: We will be holding our meeting at the Frontiers of Flight Museum.
- 6911 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75209
- Lunch will be on the mezzanine overlooking the displays with the presentation in the auditorium.
- Frontiers of Flight Museum Web site »
- Time: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Agenda: Member introductions, chapter and 60th anniversary cruise updates, featured speaker, 2015 meeting schedule reminder, group photo, networking
- TCC Members can tour the museum before or after the meeting.
- Lunch: We will have box lunches so please bring $15/person for the meal.
- RSVP: For lunch planning purposes, please RSVP to me by Sept. 28.
- Carpooling: If you are interested in either offering a ride or joining another to head to Dallas, contact me and I’ll connect those interested carpoolers.
Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise I’ll look forward to your RSVP and seeing you all in October.
—Kim-Kay Randt, Area Coordinator