Our final TCC meeting of 2016 will be held in Dallas on Oct. 1. We are in for a special treat, as Cynthia and Jeff Scherbarth have graciously offered to host and cater lunch for us at their lovely home. In addition, we are thrilled to have one of our own members share his quest for answers about an aviation pioneer.
Details on the logistics and RSVP request are below.
- Next Member Meeting – October 1
- Featured Speaker: Mark Ramsey will share “The Search for Artifacts in the 1937 Disappearance of Amelia Earhart”
- Location: We will be holding our meeting at the Scherbarth’s home in Plano
- Time: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Agenda: Member introductions and question of the day, chapter and coordinator updates, featured speaker and 2017 meeting schedule, group photo, networking
- Lunch will be catered courtesy of Cynthia and Jeff
- RSVP: For lunch planning purposes, please RSVP to me by Sept 25.
- Carpooling: If you are interested in either offering a ride or joining another to head to Dallas, contact me and I’ll connect those interested carpoolers.
- Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise I’ll look forward to your RSVP and seeing you all next month.
—Kim-Kay Randt, Texas/Oklahoma Area Coordinator