The theme for our fall 2017 St. Louis Chapter meeting in Chesterfield is “Show and Tell.” This meeting is shaping up to be one of our most interesting yet. Members are asked to do a little homework relating to travel that you have done and travel they dream of doing in the future.
Here is the “show” part: Please bring a current or expired passport with your most interesting or coveted stamp and/or a visa from a country you have visited. As we share these, all are asked provide the group with a little description of why you chose it.
Here is the “tell” part: As we look to 2018 and beyond and future travel destinations for us all, we’ll go around the room and solicit each member to identify their “dream” trip or destination, with a little description of why you chose it.
Here are the meeting details:
- Date: Sunday Nov. 12th 2017
- Time: 12:00am-2:30pm
- Place: EDGEWILD Restaurant & Winery, 550 Chesterfield Center, Chesterfield, MO 63017, telephone (636) 532-0550
- Cost: $20 per person. Includes Set Lunch Menu, Soft drink, tax & tip.
- Payment: in advance mail check to Charles Merkel 5259 Wilson Ave—Rear, St Louis Mo. 63110 at door $20 Cash
- RSVP: Attendance is limited to 25 guests RSVP to Charles Merkel by phone (314-644-7797) or email (email@example.com).