Happy holidays! I hope that each of you had a well traveled year and have amazing plans for new places in 2012. As a reminder, our next meeting will take place in January. Details on the logistics and RSVP info follows.
Houston Member Meeting: January 14:
- Featured speaker: Kay Champion, MD – Penguin Quest; 13 years in the most remote places on the planet (www.pkpenguins.com)
- Location: The Briar Club (www.thebriarclub.com) 2603 Timmons Lane, Houston, TX 77027
- Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Agenda: Member introductions, chapter update (e.g. new members), featured speaker, and 2012 meeting schedule reminder
- RSVP: Some have already RSVP’d that they will be in attendance, but if you have not, please RSVP to me by January 9 so that we can get an accurate headcount for the lunch.
- Cost: $25/person – buffet
Finally, let me know if you did not get the Centurian from the home office. Texas had great coverage and photos from our last meeting!
—Kim-Kay Randt, Area Coordinator