Together with our Mediterranean Chapter, we are excited to host members and their guests from around
the world at our 2018 International Meeting taking place Oct. 5-7 in the beautiful city of Barcelona. Participants can look forward to sights, fun, information, and especially, an incredible opportunity to network with other TCC members.
The reception and presentations will be held at HOTEL 1898 (On lovely Las Ramblas bordering the Gothic Quarter / Barri Gotic). The hotel has extended a favorable discount to our group for those of you who choose to stay there. Please use the links below to download the meeting and hotel registration forms, then complete both forms, mail/email them back to the TCC and we will take care of the rest!
Here is a summary of our itinerary:
Friday, Oct. 5
- Welcome cocktail reception (hosted): 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Welcome dinner: 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 6
- Opening Presentation, light lunch, and early afternoon travel talks: 9:30 am – 2:30 p.m.
- Afternoon at leisure. (Join some of us as we explore Barcelona sights or take a siesta)
- Evening dinner: planned by our Mediterranean Chapter: 7 p.m
Sunday, Oct. 7
- A Catalonia region bus tour, guided by our very own Mediterranean Chapter, including a visit to Poblet
Monastery (a UNESCO World Heritage site), local winery, lunch, and explore Roman Tarragona: 8 a.m. departure – 5 p.m. return.
- Farewell dinner in Barcelona Gothic Quarter: 7 pm