The Travelers’ Century Club will be hosting the largest TCC International Meeting ever in the beautiful country of Malta. This event will be fun and interactive; it will connect you with TCC members worldwide. Great food, sightseeing, and information sessions are part of the weekend!
If you have already sent in your deposit, now is the time through March 1, 2022, to send in your payment for the event.
Below are the final prices for the event activities (excluding accommodation, which members need to book individually):
Thursday, May 5
- Early arrival dinner at 6:30 p.m.: $50/person
Friday, May 6
- Malta day tour with lunch (return by 5 p.m.): $140/person (lunch included)
- Welcome cocktail reception and dinner: $70/person
Saturday, May 7
- Conference – presentations, break-out sessions $80/person (lunch included)
- Evening dinner at 6:30 p.m.: $85/person
Sunday, May 8
- Gozo day tour with lunch (return by 5 p.m.): $115/person
- Farewell dinner at 6:30 p.m.: $60/person
We have now reached our limit of 150 participants and are putting new requests on a wait list in case some members have a change of plans that will open up additional spots. There is no cost to be put on the wait list, and we will try to accommodate as many members as possible. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds are no longer being issued for the $100 deposit as this was only available through December 31, 2021.