Our next quarterly meeting of the TCC Charter Chapter (Los Angeles/Orange County) will be held on Saturday, Dec. 11, when we return to the popular Lawry’s The Prime Rib for our festive Annual International Holiday Luncheon.
After a two-year hiatus, we are excited to invite members and guests who have received a COVID-19 vaccination or who have tested negative within 72 hours of the lunch to join us for this in-person event. Masks are also required upon entry to the restaurant and when not actively eating/drinking.
Lawry’s is located on Beverly Hills’ famous “Restaurant Row,” just one block north of Wilshire Boulevard. Seating is limited, so please RSVP immediately!
Here are the meeting details:
- Date: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2021
- Place: Lawry’s The Prime Rib, 100 N. La Cienega Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Tel: (310) 652-2827.
- Time: 11 a.m. – No Host Cocktails; 12 noon – Lunch & Program Note: we are starting 30 minutes earlier than usual for this holiday meeting.
- Cost: Members and their guests, $60 per person. Non-members (not guests), $75. Includes wine, soft drinks, tax & tip.
- Payment: No later than noon Wednesday, Dec. 8. For late RSVP, call (818) 502-1988 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (818) 502-9040. Mail payment to Coordinator Michael Sholer at 1431 Columbia Drive, Suite 200, Glendale CA 91205-3505 to THIS ADDRESS ONLY! Make checks payable to TCC. Due to slow holiday mail, please mail early or use phone/email/fax options with credit card information (card, number, expiration, security code) to these secure numbers.
- Parking: Complimentary Self Parking
- Meal Choices: (must pre-order for this meeting): Roasted Prime Ribs of Beef, Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce, Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa, Rigatoni with Vegetable Bolognese and Mascarpone.