Our next quarterly meeting of the TCC Charter Chapter (Los Angeles/Orange County) will be held on Saturday, Mar. 12, at the Mozambique Restaurant in Laguna Beach, where popular presenter Bill Altaffer will share his adventures and stories exploring the Horn of Africa (Ethiopia, Somaliland and Somalia) which he toured last summer.
We are excited to return to Mozambique with Bill as our speaker as he was the scheduled lecturer at this very restaurant when the coronavirus forced us to cancel in March 2020. We invite members to check local health protocols as we get closer to the luncheon. Currently, masks are required upon entry to the restaurant and when not actively eating/drinking
Join us for an exciting African tour at this always-popular Africa-themed restaurant on the coast in sunny Southern California.
Here are the meeting details:
- Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
- Place: Mozambique Restaurant, 1740 S. Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651. Tel. (949) 715-7777
- Time: 11:30 a.m. – No Host Cocktails; 12:30 p.m. – Luncheon & Program
- Cost: Members and guests, $60 per person. Non-members (not guests), $75. Includes wine, soft drinks, tax and tip.
- Payment: No later than noon Wed. Mar. 9. For late RSVP, call (818) 502-1988 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (818) 502-9040. Mail payment and meal choice to Coordinator Michael Sholer at 1431 Columbia Drive, Suite 200, Glendale CA 91205-3505 to THIS ADDRESS ONLY! Make checks payable to TCC. Due to slow mail, please mail early or use phone/email/fax options with credit card information (card, number, expiration, security code) to these secure numbers.
- Parking: Valet or metered street parking
- Meal Options (must pre-order with your RSVP for this meeting): Wood Grilled Pork Chop (with mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, cherry amaretto sauce), Grilled Salmon (with Mozambique rice, mixed vegetables and beurre blanc sauce) or Vegetable Curry (slow simmered vegetables, apples & dates with organic brown rice, chutney and sambals)