Our next quarterly meeting of the TCC Charter Chapter (Los Angeles/Orange County) will be held on Saturday, March 11, at the Mozambique Restaurant in Laguna Beach, where popular presenter Matthew Allison will share his amazing adventures exploring Ecuador’s legendary Cave of the Tayos, believed to contain a hidden, ancient golden library of books engraved in an alien-like language, revealing the secrets to the origin of civilization.
We are excited to return to Mozambique and to journey with Matthew into the depths of the cavern where even astronaut Neil Armstrong was lured in his 1976 pursuit of its treasures.
Join us for an exciting Ecuadorian expedition at this always-popular African-themed restaurant on the coast in sunny Southern California.
Here are the meeting details:
- Date: Saturday, March 11, 2023
- Place: Mozambique Restaurant, 1740 S. Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651. Tel. (949) 715-7777
- Time: 11:30 a.m. – No Host Cocktails; 12:30 p.m. – Luncheon & Program
- Cost: Members and their guests, $65 per person. Non-members (not guests), $75. Includes tax & tip (but no beverages).
- Payment: No later than noon Wed. Mar. 8. For late RSVP, call (818) 502-1988 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail payment and meal choice to Coordinator Michael Sholer at 1431 Columbia Drive, Suite 200, Glendale CA 91205-3505 to THIS ADDRESS ONLY! Make checks payable to TCC. Due to slow mail, please mail early or use phone/email options with credit card information (card, number, expiration, security code) to these secure numbers.
- Parking: Valet or metered street parking
- Meal Entrée Options (must pre-order with your RSVP for this meeting): Peri Peri Rotisserie Chicken (1/4 grilled chicken with Mozambique rice and mixed vegetables), Peri Peri Prawns (4 prawns with shell on, rice and mixed vegetables), Mozambique Beef Burger (10 oz. chopped filet, cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon and fries) or Vegetable Curry (slow simmered vegetables, apples & dates with organic brown rice, chutney and sambals).