Dear Travelers’ Century Club of New England Members & Friends,
We are delighted to invite you to join a “Last Day of Summer Soirée” taking place on Sept. 23, 2023 from noon to 2 p.m.!
As the last day of summer approaches in the “Ocean State,” we thought it would be a wonderful occasion to gather and celebrate together. This event is graciously hosted by Hank Mackor, one of New England’s most well-traveled members, at his beautiful home in West Warwick, Rhode Island (just outside of Providence).
Hank’s wanderlust has led him on countless overseas trips over the past two decades, averaging an impressive 10 journeys per year. As you step into his home, you’ll be captivated by his extensive collection of well over 200 framed photographs of each of his travel destinations. Alongside this stunning display, Hank has curated an extraordinary and immaculately organized assortment of photo albums, inviting us all to delve deeper into the stories behind his travels.
During the soirée, Hank will provide a light lunch of finger foods and beverages. It will be the perfect opportunity to mingle and engage in lively conversations with fellow TCC members and friends as we peruse his impressive collection!
Please RSVP by Sept. 7 to email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you to Hank’s home in beautiful West Warwick.
New England Chapter Coordinator
P.S.: Before or after the gathering you might want to enjoy one or more of these fun activities in the Providence area or drive along some of 400+ miles of coastline in the “Ocean State!”
- Explore the RISD Museum: A diverse collection of art and cultural artifacts.
- Visit the John Brown House Museum: Discover colonial history and architecture.
- Wander through Benefit Street: Explore historic homes along the “Mile of History.”
- Stroll through Roger Williams Park: Enjoy beautiful gardens, a zoo, and a museum.
- Discover the Rhode Island State House: Visit the impressive neoclassical capitol building.
- Explore the Providence Athenaeum: Browse a historic library with a rich collection of books.
- Take a Riverboat Tour: Cruise along the Providence River and learn about the city’s history.
- Visit the Culinary and Cultural Destination, Federal Hill: Indulge in Italian specialties and vibrant atmosphere.
- Immerse in the vibrant atmosphere of Westminster Street: Discover unique shops, art galleries, and restaurants.
Founder & President