Our next quarterly meeting of the TCC Charter Chapter (Los Angeles/Orange County) will be held on Saturday, Dec. 9, when we return to the popular Lawry’s The Prime Rib for our festive Annual International Holiday Luncheon.
Our special presentation will be given by TCC member Jonathan Holburt, who lived 30 years overseas, primarily in East Asia. Jonathan’s program, “French Polynesia: A Perfect Paradise in an Imperfect World,” will feature the islands of Moorea, Bora Bora and Tahiti — destinations which have occupied bucket lists, including Gauguin’s, since the 19th century. A perfect paradise escape for our winter holiday luncheon!
Lawry’s is located on Beverly Hills’ famous “Restaurant Row” just one block north of Wilshire Boulevard. Seating is limited so please RSVP immediately!
Here are the meeting details:
- Date: Saturday, Dec. 9, 2023
- Place: Lawry’s The Prime Rib, 100 N. La Cienega Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211; tel: (310) 652-2827
- Time: 11 a.m. – No Host Cocktails; 12 noon – Lunch and Program
Note: we are starting 30 minutes earlier than usual for this holiday meeting.
- Cost: Members and their guests, $65 per person. Non-members (not guests), $75. Includes coffee, tea, tax and tip.
- Payment: No later than noon Wednesday, Dec. 6. For late RSVP, call (818) 502-1988 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail payment and meal choices to Coordinator Michael Sholer at 1431 Columbia Drive, Suite 200, Glendale CA 91205-3505 to THIS ADDRESS ONLY! Make checks payable to TCC. Due to potentially slow holiday mail, please mail early or use phone/email options with credit card information (card type, number, expiration, security code) to these secure numbers.
- Parking: Complimentary Self Parking
- Meal Choices: (must pre-order for this meeting): Roasted Prime Ribs of Beef, Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce, Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa and Rigatoni with Vegetable Bolognese.