Please join us in December for the Northern California TCC Chapter’s 2023 holiday luncheon!
- WHEN: Saturday, December 2, 2023
11:30 am – Social time
Noon – Lunch
- WHERE: Trader Vic’s, 9 Anchor Drive, Emeryville, CA 94608 (free parking)
- SPEAKERS: Dennis and Peggy Paustenbach will present photos from their trips to Mongolia.
TCC member Dennis Paustenbach and wife Peggy have lived in the Bay Area for about 25 years. Dennis has a PhD in toxicology/pharmacology and consults on occupational and environmental diseases. Peggy’s degree is in art history and literature and her current passion is to rebuild a historic home in Hillsborough –a project that occasionally threatens her sanity.
The couple travel extensively, and they found Mongolia especially appealing – so much so that they recently returned from their second visit. They’ve traveled the width and breadth of Mongolia, from the countryside to the Gobi Desert and even to freshwater streams where they searched for a rare fish (taiman). Their commentary will include views about the rapid development of Ulaanbaatar and what the future may hold for this exotic country sandwiched between China and Russia.
(1) Select your entrée:
- Island Salmon pan seared, chimichurri, charred lemon bok choy and kimchi potatoes
- Steak & Frites with Grilled sirloin steak, arugula salad, French vinaigrette, taro haystack
- Cauliflower Curry (v) Vegan cashew-madras curry base, coconut milk, signature condiment tray
(2) We must receive your check* in the amount of $66/person no later than Tuesday, Nov. 21, and please advise your entrée selection. Make check*payable to) Travelers’ Century Club, P.O. Box 2297, Cupertino, CA 95015.
*We also accept Venmo and Zelle. Please note the IDs to use for each.
- The id for Zelle is email@example.com.
- The id for Venmo is @JoAnn-Schwartz.
Please contact us if you have any questions or to confirm the above IDs for Zelle/Venmo.
Hope to see you there!
Margo Bart & JoAnn Schwartz
Northern California (San Francisco) Chapter Coordinators