The Western Canada TCC Chapter will meet in Vancouver on Sunday, April 19, from 1 to 4 p.m. The location is Rodney’s Oyster House at 1228 Hamilton Street in Yaletown. If you plan to attend, please RSVP by Thursday, April 16.
The agenda will:
- Allow chapter members the opportunity to mingle
- Include a menu driven lunch (http://rohvan.com/#menu)
- An interactive pub-style quiz
- Talk about TCC activities
- Travel presentation (TBD). If anyone wants to step up to the plate and do a 15-20 minute presentation on a travel area, trip, travel-related topic, or something else, please let me know. I will work with anyone to help them in this area. It doesn’t necessarily need an A/V component to work.
—Timothy Skeet, Area Coordinator