Two of our Area Coordinators have specifically asked for assistance with their roles —New England Coordinator Dave Santulli and Texas/Oklahoma Coordinator Kim-Kay Randt. Both have heavy professional responsibilities and can use a helping hand with the TCC responsibilities. If you live in their geographic areas, please contact them at the Area Coordinators Listing, or contact TCC Headquarters. They will be most appreciative!
Other Coordinators might like a helping hand, also, particularly those in chapters that have a lot of TCC members.
Some of the tasks where you might give a helping hand are:
- Line up speakers or programs or subjects
- Arrange the meeting locations
- Distribute the meeting notices
- Take the photos and provide IDs
- Write a recap of the meetings for The Centurian
- Arrange for any special meeting equipment
You don’t have to assume the full responsibility — just offer a helping hand! New England and Texas members — please take special note — and call Dave and Kim-Kay today!