The Texas & Oklahoma TCC Chapter will meet on April 13 in Fort Worth. Here are the meeting details:
Preferred RSVP is by March 22 to be sure that we will meet the minimum attendance requirement.
Deadline to RSVP is April 8 to notify the caterer of the final meal count.
If you RSVP “yes,” then later find out that you can’t attend, please email to cancel no later than April 7. Cancellations on or after April 8 or meeting no-show’s will be required to mail a check for the meal that was prepared for you. Thank you!
- Date: Saturday, April 13
- Venue: Classic Wine, 2915 Riverglen Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76019 [click for Google map]. Thanks to Harry Balser who is a Classic Wine member and has arranged the venue for us. Meeting will be in the Tasting Room
- Time: Check-in starts at 10:30 a.m.; Adjourn at 2:30 p.m.
- Menu: The meal will be boxed lunches. Please select your preferred box lunch from the list on the RSVP form. Anyone who fails to select a preferred box lunch will be provided a Smoked Chicken Panini lunch.
- Payment: Please pay Paul $21 at the door for the meal cost (exact amount appreciated). If paying by check, make it payable to “Paul Clites.”
We will have a SPECIAL PRESENTER at this meeting — Bill Yeo, who will screen a documentary and tell his story of Bikepacking the Himalayas, from the L.L.Bean Lecture Series. See below for a flyer describing a previous screening of Bill’s story (disregard the date and location on this previous flyer). He will customize his presentation especially for this TCC audience.
Safe and Happy Travels,
—Paul Clites, Texas/Oklahoma Area Coordinator
* Note: TCC chapter meetings are intended to be financially self-supporting, including meal, venue and related costs. I keep a financial accounting of all costs and receipts. Any chapter member may request to see the financial account and documentation to satisfy yourself that the money you pay when you attend meetings goes only for chapter meeting expenses.