To All TCC UK Members,
Due to the impact of the coronavirus and the predicted severity of what is yet to come, the TCC UK meeting scheduled for Sunday, April 5, has been canceled. It is my intention to send out another email once the situation becomes clearer and it is possible to make an informed decision on when to reschedule. At the moment, I don’t expect this to be before early summer at the soonest. I will choose a date and give as much notice as is practical when that time comes.
Thankfully, I have been working with Doggett’s Coat and Badge, who have agreed not to charge us any cancellation fee. Of course, we will return to Doggett’s for our next meeting. For those of you who have paid, I can either refund your payment or I can keep it safely noted in the TCC account, where you can apply this payment to the rescheduled meeting or for any future meeting if you prefer. Please advise if you want a refund; otherwise, I will assume you agree to keep your payment in our account for another event.
We are very privileged to have been able to travel to nearly all corners of the world and to enjoy our experiences. I am sure we will be able to do so again at some point. In the meantime, this may be a good opportunity to spend time with cherished family, friends, and perhaps neighbous who might need our help if we are in a position to give it.
Stay healthy and best wishes to all,
TCC Chapter Coordinator, United Kingdom