“To provide a social environment for those who have traveled to 100 countries and territories on the TCC Approved List to share experiences and promote world travel.”
Membership in the Travelers’ Century Club® (TCC) is limited to those travelers who have visited one hundred or more territories of the world. It was first organized in Los Angeles in 1954 by a group of the world’s most widely traveled people. The idea has attracted the interest of the world travelers everywhere and we now have members throughout the world, as well as the United States.
In the Territory List, you will find TCC’s official list of 330 territories, updated January 2022, along with an application form for prospective members. In the Events Calendar you will find information about upcoming meetings.
Why would a frequent traveler want to join the Travelers’ Century Club?
First and foremost, we are a social club for serious travelers, offering the fellowship that comes with belonging to a select group of exceptionally well-traveled individuals. Here are some of the reasons why there are currently more than 1,500 TCC members:
- Worldwide recognition, or “bragging rights,” since so few people in the world have visited 100 countries, the basic requirement for membership
- The opportunity to share experiences with other well-traveled people
- Social events, such as lunches, dinners, and receptions, with other TCC members in key locations throughout the world
- Virtual Explorations – the opportunity to attend and participate in online discussions about unusual travel destinations
- Local Chapter meetings, often with interesting and educational speakers and the chance to see presentations about unique locations
- Exclusive Info Files, written by members from their own experiences, containing helpful information, especially about the more difficult-to-reach or unusual destinations
- Camaraderie and friendship among the members, networking opportunities
- Opportunity to travel with other TCC members to exotic destinations, and help in planning and organizing trips to challenging destinations
- Quarterly informative newsletters, updating TCC information, news about other members and chapters.
- Members-only pins, updated when the member reaches higher levels of territory visitations.
- Online Directory of TCC membership
- A Web-based private, invitation-only, social network, allowing members to log in and communicate with other members, and to share travelogues, photos, specific travel advice and information about travel-related topics
- Better understanding of worldwide cultures, history, peoples.
- Inspiration for growth and self-fulfillment.
If you would like to become a TCC member, click Join the Club for information about membership requirements and dues.
TCC is a NONPROFIT NONSTOCK CORPORATION