The Texas & Oklahoma TCC Chapter will meet on Jan. 12, in Austin. Here are the meeting details:
- Date: Saturday, Jan. 12
- Time: 10:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- RSVP: Preferred RSVP is byDec. 20 to be sure that we will meet the venue’s minimum attendance requirement. Deadline to RSVP is Jan. 8 to notify the venue of the final count. If you RSVP “yes,” then later find out that you can’t attend, please email to cancel. Thank you!
- Venue: Café Blue
12800 Hill Country Blvd., G115 (in the St. John Room)
(In the Hill Country Galleria shopping center, near the Bee Cave Municipal
Building and Library)
Bee Cave, TX 78738
Click here for Google map of the address »
- Menu: The meal will be buffet lunch. Alcohol drinks are self-purchase.
- Payment: Please pay Paul $28 at the door for the meal cost (exact amount appreciated). If paying by check, make it payable to “Paul Clites.”
- Program: We will have three 15-minute presentations by featured speakers:
- Ann Marie Ellis on Oriente, Cuba
- Geoff Connor on Lahore & Wagah, Pakistan
- Jerry Allen on Iguazu Falls
Safe and happy travels,
—Paul Clites, Texas/Oklahoma Area Coordinator
* Note: TCC chapter meetings are intended to be financially self-supporting, including meal, venue and related costs. I keep a financial accounting of all costs and receipts. Any chapter member may request to see the financial account and documentation to satisfy yourself that the money you pay when you attend meetings goes only for chapter meeting expenses.