Our next quarterly meeting of the TCC Charter Chapter (Los Angeles/Orange County) is scheduled to be held on Saturday, June 13, at the Mozambique Restaurant in Laguna Beach, where popular presenter Bill Altaffer will share his adventures and stories from two disparate regions in a program “From the Lena River to Moldova.”
Join us for an exciting Arctic to Black Sea tour at this always-popular African-themed restaurant on the coast in sunny Southern California. Yes…we cover the globe!
At the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we were the first TCC chapter to cancel a scheduled event on March 14, but we are optimistically re-scheduling the same program, with the same speaker at the same venue on June 13. As always, keep checking our TCC website for event confirmation as we get closer to the luncheon date.
Here are the meeting details:
- Date: Saturday, June 13, 2020
- Place: Mozambique Restaurant, 1740 S. Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651. Tel. (949) 715-7777
- Time: 11:30 a.m. – No Host Cocktails; 12:30 p.m. – Luncheon & Program
- Meal Options: Wood Grilled Pork Chop (with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, cherry amaretto sauce, mixed vegetables), Grilled Salmon (with Mozambique rice, mixed vegetables and beurre blanc sauce) or Vegetable Curry (slow simmered vegetables, apples & dates with organic brown rice, chutney and sambals)
- Cost: Members and guests, $60 per person. Non-members (not guests), $75. Includes wine, soft drinks, tax & tip.
Payment: No later than noon Wed. Jun. 10. For late RSVP, call (818) 502-1988 or email to email@example.com Mail payment to THIS ADDRESS ONLY: TCC c/o Coordinator Michael Sholer, 1431 Columbia Drive, Suite 200, Glendale CA 91205-3505. Make checks payable to Travelers’ Century Club.
- Parking: Valet or metered street parking