Our next quarterly meeting of the TCC Charter Chapter (Los Angeles/Orange County) will be held on Saturday, March 14, at the Mozambique Restaurant in Laguna Beach, where popular presenter Bill Altaffer will share his adventures and stories from two disparate regions in a program, “From the Lena River to Moldova.”
Join us for an exciting Arctic to Black Sea tour at this always-popular African-themed restaurant on the coast in sunny Southern California. Yes…we cover the globe!
Here are the meeting details:
- Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
- Place: Mozambique Restaurant, 1740 S. Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651. Tel. (949) 715-7777
- Time: 11:30 a.m. – No Host Cocktails; 12:30 p.m. – Luncheon & Program
- Meal Options: Wood Grilled Pork Chop (with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, cherry amaretto sauce, mixed vegetables), Grilled Salmon (with Mozambique rice, mixed vegetables and beurre blanc sauce) or Vegetable Curry (slow simmered vegetables, apples & dates with organic brown rice, chutney and sambals)
- Cost: Members and guests, $60 per person. Non-members (not guests), $75. Includes wine, soft drinks, tax and tip.
- Payment: No later than noon on Wednesday, March 11. For late RSVP, call (818) 502-1988 or email to email@example.com. Mail payment to THIS ADDRESS ONLY: TCC c/o Coordinator Michael Sholer, 1431 Columbia Drive, Suite 200, Glendale CA 91205-3505. Make checks payable to Travelers’ Century Club.
Parking: Valet or metered street parking