Our next quarterly meeting of the TCC Charter Chapter (Los Angeles/Orange County) will be held on Saturday, Dec. 10, when we return to the popular Lawry’s The Prime Rib for our festive Annual International Holiday Luncheon.
Our special presentation will be given by David Langan, who will be journeying from Dublin, Ireland, having just completed “The List” (a visit to all 330 TCC destinations!). David’s program, “Travel and Postcards: TCC from 1 to 330,” will feature amusing and bizarre tales from around the globe as he collected and mailed travel postcards on his quest to visit each of our “countries and territories.”
Lawry’s is located on Beverly Hills’ famous “Restaurant Row” just one block north of Wilshire Boulevard. Seating is limited, so please RSVP immediately!
Here are the meeting details:
- Date: Saturday, Dec. 10, 2022
- Place: Lawry’s The Prime Rib, 100 N. La Cienega Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Tel: (310) 652-2827.
- Time: 11:00 a.m. – No Host Cocktails; 12:00 noon – Lunch & Program Note: we are starting 30 minutes earlier than usual for this holiday meeting.
- Cost: Members and their guests, $65 per person. Non-members (not guests), $75. Includes tax & tip.
- Payment: No later than noon Wednesday, Dec. 7. For late RSVP, call (818) 502-1988 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (818) 502-9040. Mail payment to Coordinator Michael Sholer at 1431 Columbia Drive, Suite 200, Glendale CA 91205-3505 to THIS ADDRESS ONLY! Make checks payable to TCC. Due to potentially slow holiday mail, please mail early or use phone/email/fax options with credit card information (card type, number, expiration, security code) to these secure numbers.
- Parking: Complimentary Self Parking
- Meal Choices: (must pre-order for this meeting): Roasted Prime Ribs of Beef, Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce, Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa, Rigatoni with Vegetable Bolognese.